Friday, October 2, 2015

Weekly Overview - September 25th, 2015 - October 2nd, 2015

Hello penguins! Today I am going to look back on this last week and summarize all the posts from the past couple days. So lets begin, shall we?
Saturday - I released my custom Club Penguin Cafe in my series, Club Penguin Customs.
Sunday - I released my custom Club Penguin Dance Arcade in my series, Club Penguin Customs.
Monday - I released my custom Club Penguin New Gift Shop in my series, Club Penguin Customs.
Tuesday - I modernized the Town Center from the Water Party 2007 to fit the current Town Center in my series, Club Penguin Customs.
Since I got a ton of pageviews in just a few hours, I also released my custom Club Penguin New Ice Rink in my series, Club Penguin Customs as well as posting a small edition of Epic Igloos right in the middle of Customs week as a gift.
Wednesday - I created my own custom Pizza Parlor in the style of the Pirate Party 2007 in my series, Club Penguin Customs.
Thursday - I created my first custom items in Club Penguin Customs as well as getting a job for ServCPPS. I created 2 items: The ServCPPS Party Hat and the Newspaper Tricorn Hat.
We also uploaded a new video to our YouTube channel, showing a tour of the 10th Anniversary Party on Club Penguin.
Friday - I made this totally awesome Weekly Overview of Club Penguin Secrets.

Be sure to check out all of the posts from the past week! It turns out I posted every day for a week, so good job, me! Be sure to check out what's happening tomorrow with an all-new event week occuring, just like Customs Week and Igloo Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment