Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Epic Igloos - September 29th

Hello penguins! Today I posted a little challenge on Twitter saying that if I got X amount of pageviews in Y amount of time, I'd post some bonus Club Penguin Customs and a bonus edition of Epic Igloos. Currently we are in Customs week, but I thought I would give it a shot. So let's get started, shall we?

The igloo pictured above is a campsite created by our good old friend Politzania. It has hedges, a river, a spring, some red O-Berry bushes, some lawn chairs, cabins, tree stumps, a pathway, some garden plots, and some water in-between the cabins for early access. Once again, Politzania makes good use of the moon igloo background. It has lots of detail, but the cabins are a bit generic. The tiki torches are cool, but they don't really benefit the igloo too much. The waves are a nice touch, but the black edge on the bottom gets in the way a little bit. The Red O-Berry bushes are a nice touch, though.


This Trick-or-Treat igloo was made by Cookie 029. It has 3 igloos with spooky decorations on the outside. There is a bone fence around the neighborhood. The log cabin has a pile of green slime and a tombstone on the outside. Attached to the cabin is a window with purple curtains (on the outside, but there's nothing you can do about that) and a neon Jack-O-Lantern. There are 2 bowls of candy and a fish's tombstone outside the neighborhood. The snow igloo has a dead tree, a bowl of candy, and a frightening Jack-O-Lantern by the front door. Attached to the front of the house is a cobweb, some pumpkin lights, a neon bat, and some purple slime. The castle igloo has a spider, some pumpkin lights, a nice ghost cutout, and a few cobwebs. I really like this igloo and I know lots of other people were having fun here, so I'll just leave it at that. There's not really much to say, other than "I found an official beta here"
Thanks for checking out Epic Igloos! What do you think of these 2 igloos? Let me know in the comments or send me a message on Twitter by tweeting @CPSecretsofCP. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment