Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Club Penguin Customs - Town Center

Hello penguins! Today I am introducing a new type of post for Club Penguin Secrets! CLUB PENGUIN CUSTOMS! It could be rooms, party rooms, penguins, mascots, etcetera. Today I will show you the Town Center that I built!
It looks pretty typical, except the fact that I added 2 snow forts (with shadows) and removed the snow forts on the right side of the room. I also think the fact that the forts are in the style of the 2005 version is worth mentioning. Bye! Check back tomorrow for more!

Announcement
I am having a party THIS Saturday.
Details:
Time: 4:00 PM PST Saturday the 19th(that's penguin time)
Server: Sled
Room: Dock
Activities: Epic Igloo party, mini-game competition, snowball fights, postcards, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment