Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Epic Igloos - September 8th, 2015

Hello penguins! Welcome to Epic Igloos, the show where I look for really cool igloos made by you guys! We have some really cool ones today, so let's get started!


This is a Hawaiian Airlines Jet created by Fruit Boot. It has lots of seats, shamrock balloons, a kitchen,, a bathroom, a nice private cockpit, and a set of double doors! I don't have much to say about this igloo. It's really nice, but it could be better. It would be nice to see a cool carpet down the middle. The left side of the plane could use some more decorations as well.


This Cool Kingdom was created by Babycrier. It has a nice throne room, a pizza oven, a courtyard with mushrooms, trees, and flowers, a small garden, a library, O-Berry bushes, and some more stuff. This igloo is filled with stuff, but there's not much roleplaying value in here. You could pretend to be a librarian, a king or queen, you could maybe be a chef or gardener, but that's about it. It's also really cluttered. For the places it has, quality over quantity, but for the possibilities you could have in making a kingdom, you missed out.


Alanna59305 created this French village. It has a nice house, a waterfall, a cafe, a stage, a fountain, a stone bridge, a newsstand, a firepit, a river, candy, nachos, tea, some nice trees, and more. This is a cool design. I don't think I've seen a design like this. I've seen the outside of one building, and I might have seen the outside of 2 buildings placed next to each other, but I don't believe that I have seen a small village. I like the rivers, but I prefer the newer version that I believe was in the November 2013 catalog. The Stone Benches were a good choice for a bridge, and the wood planks from the Prehistoric Party weren't a bad choice either. The plant life in this igloo is also very nice. Also, the different items on the tables outside the cafe are fresh and aren't just plain.


This is a kingdom dominated by 2 kingdoms, red, and blue. It has a well, a path between the kingdoms, 2 castles, a small graveyard, some O-Berry bushes, and some treasure chests. It also has lots of plant life with a good amount of crystals between the castles. This is good and all, but I think the plant life is a little overkill. I see a lot of potential for snowball fights and kingdoms taking over the other kingdoms. Or maybe they could join together and mine those totally awesome crystals for money. And maybe I'm just in over my head because I've been in the igloo showcasing business for so long (3 days and counting).


This is an epic boat dock thought up in the noggin of Paparob1. It has a pier, boat parking spaces so to speak, lanterns, a burger stand, a ticket stand, a tour time sign, a picnic table, some chairs, some surfboards up against the rocks, and a garden down below. 2 of the boats are out. 
This igloo personally reminds of of an episode of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" titled "The Painted Lady." It takes place in a town similar to this. It was on a river/lake with ships and muck in the river. It also featured a foodstand selling fish, just like this one sells fish burgers. I think this igloo is nice and all, but the lake should be a different color. It would be better if he used the Blue Carpet as opposed to the snowy floor.

Those are today's Epic Igloos! Which one was your favorite? Tell me in the comments or tell me on Twitter by tweeting @CPSecretsofCP! Remember to check back on Saturday to know which ones I liked best this week, and which ones were the most popular this week! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment